CDCR uniforms from Blauer, including this 8781 CDC Ripstop ArmorSkin® LS Base Shirt, are designed to make your shift as a CDCR correctional officer more comfortable while still maintaining a professional appearance. Innovative features such as breathable yet abrasion-resistant stretch mesh material from the mid-torso on down allows for greater range of motion and moisture wicking, while durable ripstop material outlasts the toughest environments. CDCR Ripstop ArmorSkin LS Base Shirt matches CDCR Ripstop ArmorSkin and CDCR Ripstop ArmorSkin SS Base Shirt as part of the ArmorSkin system, which is designed to look like a regular uniform shirt when worn together.
- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a Class B or C CDCR uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin®
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 12 oz 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop fabric matches Blauer ripstop shirting and pant fabric and will outlast the most strenous environments and wear
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuffs