Whether you’re the Engineer on your apparatus or just want water-repellent protection that looks good and hangs tough, Blauer’s Flex Station Jacket is the perfect choice for you. Rugged and durable stretch cotton duck material with bonded fleece lining helps stand up against abrasion from hoses or other rough surfaces, with lockstitched seams for reinforced longevity. Two angled YKK zipper pockets for ergonomic access. Interior radio pocket with a pass-through Napoleon pocket that lets you pull your mic through to hang on the dedicated mic loop. When you add on our extended tail design, you get the perfect station jacket, bar none. Get yours now.
- Durable stretch cotton duck material with water-repellent coating handles water spray
- Bonded soft fleece interior for lightweight insulation
- Internal radio pocket with pass-through chest pocket for your radio mic
- Extra-long scalloped back provides more coverage
- Ergonomic front pockets with durable metal-look YKK zippers
- Bonus interior pocket for notebook or gloves
- Deployable reflective trim at rear collar and inside sleeve cuffs for scene safety