- Durable LAPD uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a LAPD Class A or B uniform shirt when worn under LAPD ArmorSkin®
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 100% Wool fabric matches Blauer 100% Wool shirting and pant fabric
- Banded dress collar
- 3-button center front placket
- 2-button adjustable cuffs
- Warning label and colorblock stripe prevents usage without exterior vest carrier
Blauer’s Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains the LAPD uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt – our performance uniform shirt – worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).