This women’s police wear base shirt features a convertible collar for a more casual uniform look.
- Durable uniform shirting fabric combined with breathable, moisture-wicking mesh fabric creates the ultimate performance women’s police uniform shirt that is both professional and comfortable
- Designed to look like a Class A or B uniform shirt when worn under ArmorSkin®
- SS Polyester Base Shirt matches Polyester Armorskin
- Lightweight, moisture-wicking stretch mesh covers torso area for quick-dry comfort, body temperature regulation and advanced mobility
- Durable 8.5 oz 100% Polyester fabric matches Blauer 100% Polyester shirting and pant fabric
- Convertible sport collar
- 3-button center front placket
Blauer’s Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt – our performance uniform shirt – worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).