Blauer’s Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt – our performance uniform shirt – worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).
- Designed to look like a uniform shirt when worn over an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt, our B.DUTM ArmorSkin® helps to maintain a professional appearance and your tactical advantage in the field
- Patented XP plate pockets on front and rear let you quickly armor up when circumstances demand it – accepts most 10″ x 12″ plates
- B.DU ArmorSkin matches LS B.DU ArmorSkin Base Shirt and SS B.DU ArmorSkin Base Shirt
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at shoulders and sides allows your existing ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt and according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight and provide more breathability and quick-dry comfort
- Side openings with stretch nylon mesh and two-way zippers offer advanced mobility, quick donning and doffing, and more coverage
- Durable 12 oz 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop fabric matches Blauer ripstop shirting and pant fabric and will outlast the most strenuous environments and wear
- 2-way BDU patch pockets with hidden document storage
- Center mic tab