Our wool blend ArmorSkin® has a universal armor fit that allows ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt, and now features the addition of patented fast-access zippered armor plate pockets on the front and back to allow you to armor up quickly when the threat level demands.
View a list of approved armor manufacturers
- Designed to look like a uniform shirt when worn over an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt, ArmorSkin® helps to maintain a professional appearance and your tactical advantage in the field
- wool ArmorSkin matches: SS wool ArmorSkin Base Shirt, LS wool ArmorSkin Base Shirt, and wool ArmorSkin Winter Base Shirt
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at shoulders and sides allows your existing ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt and according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight and provide more breathability and quick-dry comfort
- Side openings with stretch nylon mesh and two-way zippers offer advanced mobility, quick donning and doffing, and more coverage
- Durable 10.5 oz 75/25 Poly/wool fabric matches Blauer 75/25 Poly/wool shirting and pant fabric
- Pleated patch pockets with scalloped flaps, pencil slots and hook and loop closure
- Center mic tab
- Traditional 5-crease militarty style (stitched)
Blauer’s Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt – our performance uniform shirt – worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® XP Plate Pockets are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112, XP Plate Pockets U.S. Patent System 10,485,272).