Everything about the new Zip Front ArmorSkinXP® is designed to make your job easier. The triple-patented system includes a zip-up front that’s just as easy to don and doff as any zippered jacket, and hidden magnetic closures that snap shut automatically. ArmorSkin is designed with universal fit to accommodate any and all internal soft armor carriers, and allows you to easily load an armor plate into the carrier without leaving the cruiser. Pair with the ArmorSkin Base Shirt for a seamless uniform appearance to maintain tactical advantage in the field.
- Heavy-duty zippered front
- Hidden magnetic fly closure
- 180º MOLLE coverage
- Instant-access zippered pockets front and rear accommodate standard 10×12 hard armor plates (U.S. Patent #10,485,272)
- Anti-odor mesh lining prevents odor buildup
- Stretch mesh side panels provide ultimate range of motion and comfort
- Patented flow-through system for insertion of soft body armor
- Center-mounted mic tab
- Pen slots
- Flashlight pockets
- Dual epaulets wide enough to accommodate radio mic
- Permanent creases and pleated patch pockets for uniform appearance when worn with Polyester ArmorSkin Base Shirts
Blauer’s Revolutionary ArmorSkin® is the way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin® is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin® vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt – our performance uniform shirt – worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
ArmorSkin® and ArmorSkin® XP Plate Pockets are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112, XP Plate Pockets U.S. Patent System 10,485,272).