- IP67 Rated for protection against dust and water
- Warning lights, brake/tail/turn, arrow, back-up, and scene lights are available
- Warning models include steady burn pattern that can be connected to an external flasher or multiplex system
- Low power feature decreases warning lights to 40% of normal power
- LED colors available in Amber, Blue, Green, Red or White
- Lens colors available in Amber, Blue, Green, Red or Clear
- Available in single and split color with clear or colored lens
- (13) selectable flash patterns and four flash modes: full flash, left/right split flash, top/bottom split flash, and criss-cross split flash
- Optional bezels available in Chrome or Black
- Surface mounts with or without a bezel. Fits industry standard bolt patterns
- Syncrhonize or alternate up to 15 units
- Five-year warranty
FireRay® LED Perimeter Lights
FireRay LED perimeter lights offer a variety of lighting options and sizes with a unique new look that accommodates multiple mounting applications on work trucks. The FireRay series includes warning lights, brake/tail/turn, arrow, back- up, and scene lights with an optional black or chrome bezel. Warning lights are available in standard 4×3, 6×4, 7×3, and 9×7, and scene lights are available in 6×4, 7×3, and 9×7.
Models are available in single and split-color with the option of either a clear or colored lens. LED color options include Amber, Blue, Green, Red, or White, and lens color options include Amber, Blue, Red, Green or Clear.
Certified IP67 Rated
FireRay LED perimeter lights are certified to meet IP67. The Ingress Protection Marking classifies and rates the degree of protection provided against dust and water intrusion. The first digit in IP ratings indicates the level of protection against solids and the second digit indicates the level of protection against liquids. IP67 certified means that the FireRay is dust-tight allowing for no ingression of dust and can be submerged in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes.
Warning light models include 13 selectable flash patterns and four flashing modes: full flash, left/right split flash, top/bottom split flash, and criss-cross split flash. Warning models include a steady burn pattern that can be hooked up to an external flasher and a low power feature that lowers the light output by 40%. Fifteen units can be synchronized to flash together or alternate.
FireRay Brake/Tail/Turn Application
Brake/tail/turn, back-up, and arrow models are available in 6×4 models. Horizontal 4-up and 3-up castings are available and require no special die-cut to the body of the vehicle.
|Connector Type||Wire Leads|
|Operating Voltage||12 Vdc|