- 100/200 W siren and light controller with PA and noise-canceling microphone
- Built-in dual-tone capability when used with
- (2) speakers
- Built-in Rumbler® traffic clearing capability
- Optional FS Vehicle Integration/On-Board Diagnostics Integration (OBDII)
- Programmable timer feature
- Siren tones, PA, Radio Rebroadcast and
- Air Horn
- Library of selectable siren tones includes SmartSiren®, Unitrol™, and Powercall siren tones
- Horn Ring Transfer and Park Kill
- Backlit LEDs on control faceplate emulate SignalMaster™ directional warning operation
- (7) programmable inputs and (12) programmable solid-state relay outputs
- Convergence Network Configuration Software allows for easy customization of siren and light controls
- (2) FS Convergence Network ports
- Standard voice messages available in English, Spanish and French Canadian to broadcast alerts. Custom voice messages available for an additional fee
- Five-year warranty
SEE THE PATHFINDER IN ACTION!
Rumbler and Dual-Tone
Pathfinder comes through with built-in Rumbler traffic clearing capability or Dual-Tone integration.
Pathfinder works with your police car’s OBD system allowing officers to focus on the task at hand.
Power Distribution & Expansion Modules
Simplify installation and offer a wide range of vehicle enhancements and control with the Pathfinder power distribution or expansion modules.
With ten COVID-19 specific pre-recorded messages, practicing social distancing just got easier.
Select from Pathfinder’s standard pre-recorded messages or optional customer messages to broadcast alerts.
Unlike standard siren systems, Pathfinder projects a full, clear public address that is easy to understand.
SEAMLESS OBD INTEGRATION TO KEEP THE FOCUS ON EMERGENCY RESPONSE
HIGH BEAMS: ACTIVATION
Changing warning lights to floodlights is as easy as activating the vehicle’s high beams — keeping officer’s eyes on the road.
Flood lights quickly illuminate the emergency scene for officer safety.
Officer applies the brake to active additional brake light modules, while maintaining warning light flash patterns.
Demand attention through traffic – simply tap the horn to increase speed of light flash patterns and change siren tones.
CLOSED DOOR: FULL WARNING
When officer is in the vehicle with the doors closed, the warning lights are fully activated.
OPEN DOOR: END CAP SHUTOFF
When officer opens the vehicle’s driver or passenger door, Pathfinder automatically deactivates alley lights for an unobstructed view and actives running board lights to illuminate officer’s path.
CONVERGENCE NETWORK CONFIGURATION SOFTWARE
2X LOUDER WHERE IT MATTERS
Rumbler low frequencies deliver up to 10dB more sound pressure inside civilian vehicles near your emergency vehicle — getting attention and clearing traffic more effectively than a standard siren tone.
EASY TO INSTALL
BUILT-IN FEATURES THAT WORK WITH YOUR VEHICLES OBD SYSTEM
Using a dedicated vehicle cable, Pathfinder works with the existing vehicle CAN bus system to seamlessly integrate with the vehicle allowing light and siren control with vehicle events. Using the FS vehicle integration also eliminates the need to separately wire features to significantly reduce installation time and cost.