The V2 BDU Series honors the traditional Mil-Spec Uniform but introduces the advanced comfort and flexibility that is a cornerstone of the V2 line. V2 Fabric, Double Dye Technology, and First Tactical’s Advanced Fit combine to create a high-performance, mission ready uniform.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton blend with V2 Technology
- First Tactical’s Advanced Fit for updated, professional profile
- 4.0 oz mechanical stretch 2mm x 2mm double micro-ripstop fabric
- Teflon® stain repellent finish
- YKK® zipper
- Melamine buttons
- Active venting system in arched back yoke with soft-touch mesh and enhanced articulation
- External elbow pad pockets to fit First Tactical Internal Elbow Pads
- Includes epaulets/buttons, badge tab, and mic loop kit
Running side gussets and a longer body allow the user full range of movement while remaining tucked in
Clean & Concealed
Traditional BDU features like button down collars and a hidden zip front placket provide a neat, clean, and professional look.
V2 Fabric Technology
Mechanical stretch by way of a 2mm x 2mm double micro ripstop. Double dyed for superior color-fastness and product longevity and finished off with a light coating of Teflon® stain repellency to keep the environment off while still remaining breathable.