MAX Fire Station Alerting shares the same highly configurable user interface and architecture as other MAX Systems, widely used by public safety professionals. Finally, a fire station alerting solution designed to easily and effectively scale from a simple and affordable single station solution, up to larger departments with complex multi-station, cross-agency dispatch, and response requirements.
Respond Faster, Arrive Smarter
Fire Station Alerting – Core Features
- CAD Integration – Utilize the CAD API to activate core control alerting functions automatically, manage station apparatus availability, and activate schemes based on the time of day or size of the incident.
- Multiple Audio Paths – Dynamic alerting communication options for single or multiple fire stations simultaneously through VoIP, radio, or both.
- Combined Dispatching & Fire Alerting – Deployable standalone and/or in conjunction with MAX or third-party dispatch systems save space and promote ease of access/use for dispatchers.
- System Uptime – Configurable with various levels of redundancy based on need, including dual network connections and hot standby for automatic failover in the event of a hardware failure.
- Secure Two-way Radio – The intercom support option provides direct two-way audio between the fire team and dispatchers.
- Remote Management of Station Peripherals – Dispatch monitors the status of fire station units and facility controls, including station lighting, doors, appliances, alarm sensor inputs, and hundreds of other Aux I/O devices.
- Stacked Actions – Create and save simple to complex operational action plans that automate the execution of multiple consecutive commands as part of a standard/routine emergency alert and response sequence.
- Logging and Compliance – The voice logger gateway outputs all activity to third-party loggers, enabling extraction for compliance, evidence, or compliance/certification.
- Intuitive User Interface – Modern, configurable, and user-friendly interface designed specifically for multi-tasking communications center personnel.
- Zone Alerting and Lighting – Segmentation of different notification messages and types to separate sections for larger stations housing multi-disciplines and disparate teams.
- Radio Interface Flexibility – Communications through any of the major radio interfaces when used in conjunction with MAX Dispatch (e.g., DMR Tier 2 and 3, P25 Trunked, and conventional) and links to Kodiak and ESChat broadband PTT over Cellular applications.
Trusted Fire Station Alerting Software
MAX Fire Station Alerting is purpose-built on 40 years of Zetron’s trusted and proven experience as a mission critical solutions leader and is designed specifically to meet the extraordinary demands of modern fire departments of all types and sizes. The robust alerting, acknowledgment, automation, and auxiliary I/O capabilities offered in MAX Fire Station Alerting provide an efficient, flexible, and configurable communications solution that helps emergency services respond faster and arrive smarter.