SCOUT HANDHELD RADAR
The Scout Handheld Radar – The Power You Need
The Scout is a battery-operated handheld radar unit, which uses NiMH rechargeable AA batteries instead of expensive batteries. The Scout also charges from the vehicle’s 12V power source, keeping the Scout always ready with the power you need to keep your streets safe.
Its portability makes the Scout handheld radar a flexible police radar gun – whether in the car or on patrol.
Call today for more information about the Scout handheld radar unit.
Handheld Radar Features
- Directional radar to ensure tracking history
- Isolate a single direction of traffic
- Catch only the target you want
- FASTER mode catches the vehicle going faster than the stronger target
- Easily replaceable batteries
Handheld Radar Specifications
- 12 hour battery life
- Charges within two hours