- Low-profile, dual color, linear LED light bar
- LEDs available in single and dual color combinations of Amber, Blue, Green, Red and White
- Can be serviced without removal from vehicle roof
- Combines effective warning with tactical benefits of flood lighting capability
- Integrated SignalMaster™ directional capability
- 12V models available in 21″, 45″, 53″, 61″, and 70″ lengths
- 24V models available in 45″, 53″, 61″, and 70″ lengths
- (28) Built-in flash patterns
- Available in 45” and 53” lengths
- Top domes available in Amber, Blue, Clear, Gray and Red
- Configurable alley and takedown positions
- White LEDs can be utilized as takedowns and flood lighting
- Auto dim option
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry) reduces potential failure points
- Solaris® LED reflector technology
- SpectraLux® LED reflector technology is configurable in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, White, and Green
- Models are available with FS Convergence Network for “plug-n-play” installation and programming
- Five-year warranty
- NFPA 1901
- SAE J845 Class 1 (Amber, Blue, Red, White)
- SAE J595 Class 1 (Amber, Blue, Red, White)
- GSA-KKK-A-1822F (Amber, Red, White)
- CCR Title 13 (Amber, Blue, Red)
The Allegiant light bar features a low-profile, linear design that provides a superior multi-color warning on vehicular applications. Designed to keep emergency personnel safe on the road, the Allegiant includes (28) high-performing, attention-getting flash patterns, built-in SignalMasterT™, and impressive floodlight capabilities.
SpectraLux® lights the way
Exclusive to Federal Signal, the SpectraLux multi-color LED technology provides the ability for a LED light source to change color while in operation. In each module of the light bar, through user selected flash patterns, the LEDs can change between Amber, Blue, Red and White (up to 2 in each module).
Patented Solaris and ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry)
Built with Solaris® LED reflector technology, the Allegiant® light bar is engineered to significantly increase off-axis warning and maximize the LED light source to eliminate dark spots and increase visibility while on the road. ROC technology minimizes potential failure points in the light bar — replacing wires, connectors and assemblies with PCB assemblies to reduce labor repair time and increases road time for law enforcement personnel.
Programming is made easy with FSJoin in conjunction with Pathfinder® light/siren controller. Through the Convergence Network software, multiple warning devices can be programmed to synchronize in order to create a unified vehicle solution.
Easy to Install and Operate
The Allegiant is available in traditional cable (discrete) and Convergence Network (serial) models. The discrete version features front/rear control, two modes of operation, and low power mode. Options including front flood, rear white lighting, bed light, and S/T/T are available. The serial models offer all the features and options of the discrete with additions of SignalMasterTM and cruise mode.
Configurable to fit your needs
There are multiple mounting options available for the Allegiant light bar including permanent, flat, hook, and low hook. The Allegiant comes in standard lengths of 45″, 53″, 61″ and 70″ and LED modules color combinations can be custom