- SpectraLux® Multicolor LED Technology available in combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, or White
- Solaris® LED assemblies for the highest optical efficiency
- FSJoin™ enables the synchronization of functions, operation, and flash patterns across multiple warning devices and multiple vehicles
- Compatible with FS Convergence Network sirens
- A serial interface module is available for use with your existing light controller
- Available in 4-head, 8-head, and split 8-head models
- Models available for both front and rear vehicle applications — Front-facing models utilize wide-angle reflectors; Rear-facing models utilize narrow-angle reflectors
- White LED options can be used as takedowns, work lights, or floodlighting
- Built-in SignalMaster™ is available in rear-facing models
- Five-year warranty
- SAE J845 Class 1
- SAE J595 Class 1
- CCR Title 13 Class B (Red, Blue, and Amber)
Warning and Traffic Clearing LED Light Built for First Responders
CN SignalMaster™ provides advanced warning and directional lights specifically for police cars, fire trucks, and work trucks. Built with Federal Signal’s exclusive Solaris® LED reflector design for superior light intensity, the CN SignalMaster is available in 4-, 8-, and split 8-head models. All models are suitable for interior and exterior installation.
Split 8-head models are synchronized to operate as one unit. These models are ideal for mounting externally on a Dodge® Sprinter, Chevrolet® G-Van, or Ford® Transit and can also be mounted on popular police vehicles.
Eye-Catching Patterns In a Variety of Colors
The CN SignalMaster can quickly be changed from a warning light to a directional light with Federal Signal’s Spectralux® technology. SpectraLux multicolor LED technology allows for a single LED source to change while in motion. CN SignalMaster is available in color combinations of Amber, Blue, Red, or White.
White LED options can be used as takedowns, work lights, or act as an impressive floodlight. Rear-facing models have a built-in SignalMaster to act as a directional light for oncoming traffic.
Simple Installation and Programming
CN SignalMaster models are equipped with the FS Convergence Network for simple ‘plug-n-play’ installation and programming. Utilizing standard RJ45 connections, the CN SignalMaster can easily be programmed with Federal Signal’s SmartSiren® Platinum and Pathfinder® Siren/Light controller.
A serial interface module with your existing light controller can also be used to program and operate the features and functions of the CN SignalMaster.
CN SignalMasters are programmed with (27) built-in flash patterns and can remain in sync with other light head flash patterns or operate independently.
|Operating Voltage||12.8 Vdc|
|Current Draw (Total)||4 A||8 A|
|Operating Temp.||-22˚ to +149˚ F (-30˚ to +65˚ C)|
|Length||15.7 in (39.9 cm)||31.2 in (79.3 cm)|
|Width||3.3 in (8.4 cm)||3.3 in (8.4 cm)|
|Height||1.7 in (4.3 cm)||1.7 in (4.3 cm)|
|2 lb (0.09 kg)||4 lb (1.8 kg)|