Kenwood KPS-15 DC Switching Power Supplies
Kenwood KPS-15 Power Supplies are rated at 23 amps, are a size similar to the TS-50S, and weigh only 3.3 pounds. KPS-15 supplies are so small that they are ideal for use in the home or on the road. The primary input voltage is easily changed from 115V to 230V by an internal switch – great for trips abroad.
KPS-15 power supplies are the result of Kenwood’s demanding requirements for high reliability, low noise, and the desire to have a companion supply for the TS-50S.
Don’t have a TS-50S? No worries! These high-quality Kenwood power supplies work with any DC-powered transceivers that require 13.8 volts at 23 amps or less.
Look at these specifications:
* DC Switching Supply, 117/230 (internally selectable)
* Output voltage: 13.8V DC
* Rated Output Current: 23A maximum continuous, 25A peak
* Over current and over voltage protection
* Output ripple and noise less than 15 MV RMS
* Cooling: Temperature-controlled forced air
* Size: 7.2 in. wide x 2.2 in. high x 8.7 in. deep
* Lightweight: Approximately 1.5kg / 3.3 pounds
* Chassis: aluminum, black anodized
As a new, standby or replacement power supply, it’s hard to beat one of these Kenwood KPS-15 Power Supplies from DX Engineering!