Hi-Vis Flicker™ Gloves are made to provide superior functionality for public safety officials in the winter months. These hi-vis yellow gloves have a waterproof outer shell and microfleece lining to keep your hands warm when you venture out into the cold. An elasticized cuff keeps them on your hands during normal use, but if you ever need to remove them fast, a downward throwing motion will “flick” them off your hands in a hurry. This makes what were already a premium pair of hi-vis gloves into essential gear for police, fire and EMS workers.
Blauer high-vis gloves meet ANSI 107 visibility standards, and the reflective stripes on these yellow gloves will help you be seen at any hour. As a nice additional touch, the index fingertip of each glove has a special pad that allows you to use touchscreen phones and computers without taking your gloves off. When they’re looking a little grimy, simply toss them in the washing machine to restore their bright look. You can get Flicker gloves in a number of sizes from a company known for making high-quality public safety apparel. They make great hi-vis motorcycle gloves as well.
- Specially designed to be “flicked” off your hand quickly using a downward throwing motion when you need to get it off fast
- Touchscreen-friendly fingertip on index fingers
- Elasticized cuff keeps Flicker on securely when needed
- ANSI 107 compliant visibility with reflective stripes helps ensure that others see you
- Machine-washable construction makes for easy care