- THESE ARE ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH PATHFINDER SIRENS (RG45)
- Available in two styles; Center-Focused and Advanced Off-Axis
- SpectraLux®, multicolor LED technology is configurable in combinations of Amber, Blue, Green, Red, or White
- Solaris® LED reflectors provide the highest optical efficiency
- ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry™) technology reduces potential failure points
- Models available with FS Convergence Network for “plug-n-play” installation and programming or a discrete cable
- FSJoin™ allows for programmability through the Convergence Network software
- (26) built-in flash patterns
- Slimmer shrouds offer less windshield obstruction for increased officer safety
- Vehicle-specific shrouds prevent flash-back and are available for most standard police vehicle applications
- Multi-vehicle kits offer flexibility for mounting in a large variety of vehicles
- Available in split-front models (8-LED reflectors); passenger side only (4-LED reflectors); Rear Hatch (8-LED reflectors), and Rear Deck (8-LED reflectors)
- Five-year warranty
Warning and traffic clearing LED light built for first responders
Ideal for undercover and highway police vehicle applications, the SpectraLux® ILS Low-Profile offers a smaller and tighter fit to the front headliner with the same advanced warning, takedown, and flood lighting capabilities as a full-size light bar. The shroud top-covers hide PC boards creating a more stealth and finished look, and the fit of the lighting system reduces windshield obstruction which improves the police officer’s visibility.
Front models of the SpectraLux ILS Low-Profile are available in split front, passenger side, and driver side models. And vehicle specific and multi-vehicle shrouds are available. Vehicle specific shrouds are available for the most common police vehicles, and slotted brackets and side shields in the multi-vehicle model offer flexibility to mount the ILS in a larger variety of vehicles.
Rear Deck and Rear Hatch models feature low-profile design and vehicle specific shrouds allowing for a tight fit to the back windshield of the Dodge Charger or upper rear hatch of the Ford Police Interceptor Utility.
Stealthy appearance with eye-catching results
From inside the vehicle, the low-profile SpectraLux ILS blends into the headliner of the vehicle. When illuminated, the Solaris® LED reflectors provide superior optical performance outside the vehicle. With SpectraLux technology, while in operation a single LED light source can change color combinations from Red, Amber, Blue or White. White LED options can be used as takedowns, work lights, or act as an impressive flood light, and Amber LED options in rear models can be used as an “Amber-override” for directional lighting.
Programming is made easy with FSJoin™ in conjunction with the Pathfinder light/siren controller. Through the Convergence Network software, the synchronization of functions, operation, and flash patterns of individual light heads from multiple warning devices can be programmed to create a unified vehicle solution.
Standard programming for front models includes left, right, and full flood, takedowns, cruise mode, front cut-off, intersection mode and dimming. Standard programming for rear models includes rear cutoff, intersection mode, dimming, SignalMaster™, directional warning, and cruise mode.
Advanced Off-Axis Model (SIFZJ) Versus Center-Focused Model (SIFMJ)
The SpectraLux ILS Low-Profile is available in two models, advanced off-axis and center-focused. Both models offer the same capabilities and incorporate the same technologies. The Advanced Off-Axis SpectraLux ILS Low-Profile utilizes offset Solaris reflectors that provide more light output at the critical intersection angles to the front and sides of the vehicle. The Center-Focused ILS utilizes all forward-facing Solaris reflectors that concentrate all the light output to the front of the vehicle. Forward-facing reflectors allow the ILS Low-Profile shroud to be smaller and mount tighter to the headliner and the Advanced Off-Axis. The Center-Focused model also offers one-piece mounting brackets; whereas the Advanced Off-Axis model has two mounting bracket pieces.